It’s blog to-do time! That’s right, the Biannual Blogathon Bash kicks off today and I’m participating. One of the best things about being a deep diver is that I tend to stumble upon excellent resources pretty quickly. This was definitely the case last June when, only a few months after publishing my first post, I discovered and participated in the Biannual Blogathon Bash. I absolutely love anything that provides me with focus, goals, and prizes for my achievements. So, it’s no surprise that I’m participating in this month’s Blogathon (especially since I won an awesome prize last time – let’s see if I can make the cut again!).
Since I’ve recently rebuilt my blog, this is actually perfect timing for this Blogathon Bash. There are a few items on my bloggy to-do list and I plan to knock out as many as I can this weekend; while also completing some of the mini-challenges.
These are my goals for the weekend:
- * Create a plan to use Pinterest more effectively to increase traffic back to my blog
* Increase my blog productivity by planning my time and tasks more effectively
* Plan my editorial and promotional calendars for the next 90 days
* Finish re-posting the content from my old site
* Schedule tweets for the next two weeks
* Finish the new blog header and accompanying graphics
* Create improved, pinnable images for older posts
It’s a good thing I don’t have much on the schedule for this weekend, since I will be a busy bee. But, I’m really looking forward to getting through some of these important items.
I want to hear from you!
Have you ever participated in the Biannual Blogathon Bash? It’s not too late to join in! Come on and have some fun with a group of cool bloggers who are all trying to make it happen.:)