This post is sponsored by Everywhere Society; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
Back to school has always been one of my favorite times of the year – from shopping for myself when I was a child in school, to having my own children and shopping for them.
So when you add activities and sales to the mix, back to school shopping becomes the best thing, ever. Macy’s is definitely one of my favorite places to shop because they always have everything that I need, a true one-stop destination for back to school fashion.
You know that all-important day one outfit has to be on point. And Macy’s has us covered with their vast selection… my children can make a lasting first impression with the coolest looks for school.
Join Macy’s For A Back To School Shopping Party!
I’m thrilled to join Macy’s for an afternoon of crafts and activities including Disney Princess and Star Wars coloring books, the chance for my daughter to make her own Princess crown, and pose for a picture in the Disney Princess and Star Wars-themed photo booths.
So cute! And, it’s a free event. So, there’s really no reason not to attend. *wink*
Check out the coolest looks for school and play and get any backpack purchase customized by their guest artist*.
Plus, enjoy refreshments courtesy of Drazil Tea, Little Me Tea, and snacks of courtesy of Deep River Snacks and Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps!
Some of the events will also feature Daniel Skye. A 15-year-old singer/songwriter from Hollywood, Florida. I’m sure the tweens will be excited to see him!
- Macy’s Valley Fair – Santa Clara, CA – 8/9, 2pm – Featuring Daniel Skye
- Macy’s West County – St. Louis, MO – 8/8, 2pm
- Macy’s Mall of Georgia – Atlanta, GA – 8/8, 2pm
- Macy’s Clackamas – Portland, OR – 8/15, 2pm
- Macy’s Bay Plaza – Bronx, NY – 8/15, 4pm
- Macy’s Bellevue – Bellevue, WA – 8/15, 2pm
- Macy’s Ross Park – Pittsburgh, PA – 8/16, 2pm – Featuring Daniel Skye
- Macy’s Walden Galleria – Buffalo, NY- 8/22, 2pm
- Macy’s Twelve Oaks – Novi, MI – 8/22, 2pm
- Macy’s Countryside – Tampa, FL – 8/22, 2pm
- Macy’s Dulles – Sterling, VA – 8/22, 2pm
- Macy’s Florida Mall – Orlando, FL – 8/23, 2pm – Featuring Daniel Skye
- Macy’s Brea – Brea, CA – 8/29, 2pm – Featuring Daniel Skye
- Macy’s Fayette – Lexington, KY – 8/29, 2pm
- Macy’s Oakbrook – Oakbrook, IL – 8/29, 2pm
- Macy’s Woodbridge – Woodbridge, NJ – 8/29, 2pm
- Macy’s Parks at Arlington – Arlington, TX – 8/30, 2pm – Featuring Daniel Skye
- Macy’s Herald Square – New York City, NY – 9/26, 2pm – Featuring Daniel Skye
For more information on these free events, visit http://bit.ly/BTSkids15
For more information on this and other events at your local Macy’s, visit macys.com/btsevents.
Note: Event subject to change or cancelation.
*While time permits; applicable only on backpacks purchased at Macy’s the day of the event.
I want to hear from you!
What’s your favorite thing about back to school shopping? Please join the discussion in the comments below.