Completely HONEST. 😉
In the Honest Conversations with Carin and Marcia™ podcast, you’ll hear authentic discussions between two open-minded women who are moms, business owners, and lifetime learners.
ABOUT YOUR HOSTS:
Carin Kilby Clark (hey, that’s me!) is a mom of three, writer, soon-to-be author, and full-time analyst. Click here to learn more about Carin and her background.
Marcia Sheehan is a mom of two, founder of the women’s enrichment society Charmed Cardinals, and all-around cool chick. Click here to learn more about Marcia and her background.
This episode features our first guest! Kim Creigh, Owner of Creighations, stopped by to chat with us about using creativity to connect with your kids. Click here to learn more about Kim and Creighations.
Creativity is contagious, pass it on – Albert Einstein
In this episode of Honest Conversations with Carin and Marcia you’ll discover:
- What creativity can mean to you and your connection to your child(ren)
- A fun way to save your child’s artwork so you can bypass the toss it out guilt
- How you can skip the Michael’s overwhelm and failed Pinterest crafts and get straight to what works (and is fun!)
Mentioned In This Ep:
- Learn more about the Creighations Summer Kits here: creighations.com/summer-kits
- Join Kim’s awesome group, the Creigh~ative Connection, here: facebook.com/groups/CreighativeConnection
- Visit Kim’s Etsy shop here: creighations.com/etsy
LISTEN IN >>>
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU:
We want YOU to be a part of the conversation! Please chat with us on Twitter and tell us what you think about this episode.