Completely HONEST. 😉
In the Honest Conversations with Carin and Marcia™ podcast, you’ll hear authentic discussions between two open-minded women who are moms, business owners, and lifetime learners.
ABOUT YOUR HOSTS:
Carin Kilby Clark (hey, that’s me!) is a writer, transformational coach, mom of three, speaker, and author. Click here to get connected with Carin in her complimentary Time to Thrive Community.
Marcia Sheehan is a mom of two, founder of the women’s enrichment society Charmed Cardinals, and all-around cool chick. Click here to get connected with Marcia in her complimentary Charmed Cardinals Community.
My inner world creates my outer world –T. Harv Eker
In this episode of Honest Conversations with Carin and Marcia you’ll discover:
- The difference between positive thinking and power thinking
- How you can use power thinking to hone your awareness and improve your mindset
- Why power thinking is the most transformational tool you can use to change your life
Mentioned In This Ep:
- Event: Limitless 2018 (Spring edition)
- Book: Secrets of the Millionaire Mind, by T. Harv Eker
- Book: Playing Big: Practical Wisdom for Women Who Want to Speak Up, Create, and Lead, by Tara Mohr
LISTEN IN >>>
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU:
We want YOU to be a part of the conversation! We have a brand new page on Facebook where you can visit us and add your voice to the conversation. Please Like & Share!
You can also find us on Twitter. #honestconvos