It seems like a fun concept – sharing random facts about one’s self – so, I decided to play along with the Facebook 25 random things about me note
Here are 25 random things about me:
1. I have dyed my hair so many shades that I don’t know what my natural hair color is anymore.
2. My favorite seasons are Fall & Spring.
3. I still know all the words to the Disney’s Little Mermaid song “Part Of Your World.”
4. I’m addicted to Starbucks’s Grande White Mocha.
5. I don’t like to grocery shop.
6. I almost died when I was 16.
7. I love hats but I never wear them because they’ll mess up my hair.
8. I burp like a man.
9. I sunburn ridiculously easily.
10. I love to make up random songs & dance around the house.
11. My favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla bean.
12. I don’t like to cuddle.
13. I was a model (briefly) at the age of 18.
14. I hate bugs, but they love me; especially mosquitoes.
15. The nicest celebrity I’ve ever met was Pam Grier.
16. I purposely seek happiness in everything that I do.
17. I absolutely LOVE shopping for office/school supplies.
18. I love taking pictures.
19. I am scared of mice, but I owned two gerbils when I was in 7th grade.
20. My oldest friendship is 28 years, and my youngest is 14.
21. I am not the same person I was 10 years ago.
22. Charmed was, and always will be, my favorite TV show.
23. I love scary movies although I am completely afraid of the dark.
24. I do a fashion dress-up show for myself every time I buy new clothes.
25. Although I’ve never been professionally diagnosed, I’m convinced that I have ADHD.