Does it sometimes feel like life’s richest blessings are passing you by?
Do you feel like everyone around you is blessed and you’ve been overlooked?
It’s easy to feel a little cheated when you get stuck in a mode of comparison… looking at how much your friends and family members have. Their happiness may seem to know no bounds. And it may appear as though every venture they undertake always yields success.
And while it’s important to never compare your insides to someone else’s outsides, we’re human. Comparison monster can get the best of all of us at one time or another.
Just remember: You deserve all those blessings too. And you’re more than able to get them. All it takes is knowledge of how to create space for them in your life.
Once you get into the habit of using these tips, you can expect to see things turn around in your life.
Here are five ways to create space for blessings in your life:
1. Create space for blessings in your life by letting go of grudges.
One of the easiest ways to prevent yourself from receiving blessings is to hold on to grudges. Avoiding forgiveness only clouds your heart with negative energy. Pretty soon, even the blessings in your life may seem like burdens to you.
* Give it a try. Make an honest attempt at forgiving your friend for speaking negatively about you behind your back. As hard as it is, you’ll instantly feel lighter when you allow yourself to forgive.
* If an issue is beyond resolution, make up your mind to take the high road. Agree to disagree and move on to better things.
2. Create space for blessings in your life by being kind to others.
You can always rely on the fact that kindness to others results in kindness coming back. What you put out into the Universe has a funny way of returning! Make every effort to be kind today.
* There are many opportunities to be kind each day. How about that person who cleans your house, cuts your grass, or serves your drink at the coffee shop? Avoid being negative and curt towards the people who surround you each day.
* Commit to only saying kind words about others today. Let this apply to even the people who have offended you.
3. Create space for blessings in your life by acknowledging the small blessings.
Sure, you have your mind set on great blessings. But have you taken the time to express gratitude for the small ones? Even though they’re small, they’re valuable. Don’t avoid overlooking them if you want to continue receiving them!
* Being able to see the sunrise each day is a blessing in itself! Consider that many people cannot enjoy that luxury.
4. Create space for blessings in your life by working at maximum effort.
Everything you are tasked to do is worth doing well. The onus is on you to produce the best quality work you can. And it’s also your responsibility to put in maximum effort. The rewards are sure to come when you do.
* Ignore the fact that there hasn’t been a pay increase for the last 6 months. Keep working anyway. When you got the job, you committed to performing at a certain standard.
* Stick to your commitment. You’ll be rewarded with awesome blessings at the right time.
5. Create space for blessings in your life by getting rid of baggage.
Baggage can come in the form of sadness or depression. Perhaps you just left an unhealthy relationship. Or you’re at odds with your oldest friend. Whatever it is, let it go so you can focus on being a happier, healthier you.
* Wallowing in sadness may feel good now. But consider how it’s affecting your ability to see great opportunities.
* If all you can see is darkness, you’ll likely only receive negativity in your life. Free yourself of the weight of baggage.
As you allow yourself to implement these changes, you can expect wonderful blessings to flow. Take the time to build your pool of blessings.
You have the key to open the door to the best that life has in store!
You May Also Like:
I want to hear from you!
What are some of the ways you create space for blessings in your life? Please join the discussion in the comments below.